Yoga on Beacon offers yoga classes to suit various interests and ability levels, taught by a diverse, well-trained team. Reveal the perfect self within.
All Classes Offered Virtually
In response to the threat of COVID-19, we have moved our full schedule of classes to Zoom. Pre-registration is required, and you can either join live or view the recording afterward. See our schedule page to sign up, and see more detailed instructions below.
At this time, we do NOT expect to reopen the studio when King County enters Phase 2, out of concern for the health of our teachers and our students. We remain in conversation with our teachers and will ask for input from all of you before we resume in-person classes. When we do reopen, we expect to offer a menu of in-person as well as virtual classes for those who are more comfortable and safe practicing from home.
Please let us know if you have questions or feedback for us. We miss practicing in person with all of you and greatly appreciate your ongoing support. YOU are making it possible for us to remain in operation, and we are deeply grateful.
YoBe. A place to be.
3063 Beacon Ave S., Seattle WA 98144
Yoga on Beacon is a cocoon for cultivating community, peace, vibrant health, and transformation. Emerge renewed, radiant, balanced, and empowered.
Virtual Class Overview
- Platform: Our virtual classes are offered via Zoom. Register through the MindBody app or through our website, and you’ll receive a link for the live stream. Log in at the class time (or a couple of minutes before) and practice along with your instructor.
- Schedule: If you aren’t free at the exact class time, you’ll still get a link to a recording of the class afterward. Sign up through the normal registration process and watch your email. The link to the recording will be sent within a few hours of class ending and will be active for you to view for 24 hours. If you’ve always wanted to take a class with a teacher whose schedule didn’t work with yours, now’s your chance!
- Email notifications: Make sure you are set up to receive email or text alerts in the Schedule Updates section of MindBody. Those alerts are how you’ll receive the class link. The easiest way to confirm is to visit the Schedule page of our website, click Sign Up on any class, log into your account, and rather than checking out, click the person icon in the upper right corner. Select Account Info and scroll down to confirm that email or text is checked for Schedule Updates, then click Save.
- Payment options: We are offering a range of payment options for online classes to best support you and our teachers. As a small business, we greatly appreciate your commitment to YoBe, and if you are financially able to, we encourage you to continue to use your memberships and class cards or purchase “drop-in” classes at our standard rates so that we can support our talented staff, many of whom teach yoga full time. Our senior/student/veteran rates are now available for purchase online. And because we know that many in our community are facing financial hardship right now, all classes will include $10 and $15 sliding scale options for those who need it, and select classes will also have a $5 option. Please email email@example.com to explore other options if needed.
- Gratitude: Thank you in advance for your patience and grace. While Zoom is remarkably easy to use, the audio might be wonky at times, the lighting may be less than ideal, or your connection might be glitchy. If you have trouble connecting to a class, please know that teachers will not be able to address technical issues during the class but that you will receive an email with the recording afterward.
- Feedback: Share your ideas, questions, and feedback with us. Email firstname.lastname@example.org or message us on Facebook or Instagram to let us know how this experience is working for you. Or just tag us on social when you’re getting your yoga on!
UPCOMING SPECIALS & EVENTS
Want to host your friends in a virtual yoga party with a class tailored to your group? Prices range from $75 to $90 for a group of any size.
Email email@example.com to book.
Tuesdays in September
From 4:30 – 5:45 pm
$18, $16 for seniors/students
Led by Kathleen Hunt
Strictly limited to 8 students
Yoga for Balance & Mobility
Six weeks, beginning September 22
Tuesdays from 11:00 – 11:45 am
$75 for the series, or sign up for single classes
Led by Kate Bradfield
Virtual classes via Zoom
Finding Balance: Yoga for Folks with Depression or Anxiety
Four weeks, beginning October 11
Sundays from 1:00 – 3:00 pm
$90 for the series
Led by Julie Fournier
Virtual classes via Zoom
“I love Yoga On Beacon! The environment is very welcoming and inclusive. It is a terrific community space reflecting the diversity of the neighborhood. It is lovely to see old and young, experienced and novice, all finding a place to explore various aspects of yoga. There isn’t the “look at me and how deep I can take the pose” competitive attitude of some other studios. It doesn’t matter how you dress and you can actually laugh in class! There are a variety of teachers and levels so you can find what is right for you.“
YoBe GIFT CARDS – Give the gift of health!