Yoga on Beacon offers yoga classes to suit various interests and ability levels, taught by a diverse, well-trained team. Reveal the perfect self within.
YoBe. A place to be.
3063 Beacon Ave S., Seattle WA 98144
Yoga on Beacon is a cocoon for cultivating community, peace, vibrant health, and transformation. Emerge renewed, radiant, balanced, and empowered.
Beginning January 1st, please note the following updates to our weekly class schedule:
– Terika will teach a new hour-long All Levels class on Tuesdays at 7:30 pm. Sliding scale price options will be available, alongside regular memberships and class cards. See more about our sliding scale here.
– Peter’s Wednesday morning Slow Flow will move to 9:00 am.
– On Thursdays, Ashley’s new Flow I/II class will take the place of Basics at 6:00 pm.
– We’ll have a Flow I/II happy hour on Friday afternoons at 4:30 pm, taught by Lauren Kile.
– Steph will teach a slightly shorter (75-minute) All Levels Saturday morning class at 10:30 am.
– Chelsea Schiller is joining the team as the instructor for our Sunday afternoon All Levels class at 4:00 pm. Sliding scale pricing is available for this class, alongside regular membership and class cards.
And stay tuned for a weekly early morning class to begin in February, following the conclusion of the January immersion!
See our Schedule for the most up-to-date info.
INTRO TO YOGA
Six consecutive Wednesday evenings. Next series will begin on February 19.
$85, Pre-registration is required here.
UPCOMING SPECIALS & EVENTS
Practicing Optimism: Restorative Yoga and Embodied Journaling
Saturday, February 1 from 1:00 – 3:30 pm
Led by Heather Danso
$45 in advance; $50 at the door
Deep Rest, Reiki, and Restorative Yoga
Saturday, February 22 from 1:00 – 3:00 pm
Led by Heather Danso
Wall Ropes Workshop
Saturday, March 7 from 1:00 – 3:00 pm
Led by Jonna Duvernoy
$40 in advance; $50 at the door
“I love Yoga On Beacon! The environment is very welcoming and inclusive. It is a terrific community space reflecting the diversity of the neighborhood. It is lovely to see old and young, experienced and novice, all finding a place to explore various aspects of yoga. There isn’t the “look at me and how deep I can take the pose” competitive attitude of some other studios. It doesn’t matter how you dress and you can actually laugh in class! There are a variety of teachers and levels so you can find what is right for you.“
YoBe GIFT CARDS – Give the gift of health!